This conference will provide a forum for describing and debating new findings about what works to embed research into health and social policy, practice and service delivery – and ultimately in improving health outcomes.
The conference will consider all aspects of knowledge mobilisation, including:
· Approaches to building the capacity of agencies to use the best available evidence
· Methods for co-production
· Better methods for more rigorous and useful evaluations of policy
· Measuring research use and impact
The conference will provide an opportunity for networking and strengthening collaborations with people working across sectors.
Keynote speakers will include:
· Professor Nicholas Mays, Policy Innovation Research Unit, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
· Professor Andy Bindman, University of California San Francisco
· Professor Sally Redman AO, Sax Institute
· Dr Abdul Ghaffar, Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research, WHO Headquarters
Who should attend?
The conference will be relevant for those in government and non-government organisations, researchers and practitioners who are working to ensure that policy and practice is founded on the best evidence.
Find out more
· Please visit our Conference website for more details
· If you have any questions about the conference please contact Sax Institute Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org