You are invited you to take a look at the programme of short courses (1-4 days) on offer at our 2018 Public Health Summer School.
When: 7-28 February 2018
Course length: 1-4 days
Where: School of Medicine, University of Otago, Wellington, New Zealand
There are 32 courses on offer including 18 new courses. What a great opportunity to learn from speakers such as:
- Professor Tony Blakely – University of Otago, University of Melbourne (Course: Advanced Epidemiology – now a 4 day course)
- Dr Freddie Bray - International Agency for Research on Cancer, in Lyon, France (Course: Indigenous people and cancer: a shared agenda for Aotearoa, Australia, and Pacific nations)
- Dr Hai-Rim Shin - World Health Organization, Manilla ((Course: Indigenous people and cancer: a shared agenda for Aotearoa, Australia, and Pacific nations)
- Professor Patricia Dudgeon – University of Western Australia, Australia (Course: Global indigenous suicide prevention, mental health & wellbeing research)
- Professor David Ormandy – University of Warwick, United Kingdom (Course: Towards healthier homes: the rental WoF)
Remember to act quickly to take advantage of the 25% early bird discount which closes 20 December. Many courses have limited numbers so don’t miss out.
To register or find out more please visit our Summer School website www.otago.ac.nz/uowsummerschool or email firstname.lastname@example.org