The 5th International Health Care Reform Conference will focus on key themes of international innovation, value-based health care, service integration, digital health, capacity building, consumer engagement, change management & policy re-design.
Keynote presenters include:
- Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward, Oregon State Senator, representing Beaverton and NW Portland, USA
- Prof. Robin Miller, Centre for Leadership in Health and Social Care, UK
- Dr Andrew Bazemore, Center for Professionalism and Value in Health Care, USA
- Carolyn Gullery, Canterbury District Health Board, NZ
- Prof. Robin Gauld, Otago Business School, NZ
- Prof. James Kingsland OBE, National Association of Primary Care, UK.
Health Minister Greg Hunt will be providing an overview of health care reform, including the Voluntary Patient Enrolment initiative which will commence on 1 July 2020.
Click here to view conference program.
Click here to be directed to the conference website.