The Flinders University Health Informatics Short Course is being conducted from 21-25 September 2020 in Adelaide (at the Victoria Square Campus).
- In this one week intensive course, you will develop skills in using health informatics to solve real-world issues in health and aged care, management and for clinical decisions. You will also learn how to make operational and strategic management decisions in relation to health informatics.
- This course is suitable for all clinicians, managers, technical colleagues, policy makers, educators, researchers and industry professionals.
- 20 CHIA (Certified Health Informatician Australasia) and 30 ACHSM (Australian College of Health Service Management) CPD points eligibility have been recognised for The Flinders University Health Informatics short course.
- You canregister today: https://students.flinders.edu.au/content/dam/student/documents/non-award-enrolment-form.pdf
- Asthis short course is a post-graduate Topic delivered within the Health Care Management Graduate Certificate > Graduate Diploma > Master of Health Administration program, it is expected that you would have completed undergraduate studies and have two years professional experience in health, aged care or related sectors.
- By completing this short course, you will be awarded an official grade, which you may be able to use as credit when applying for Flinders University Courses, e.g. in the Master of Health Administration (MHA) program.