ACI Rural Health Network proudly announces the Rural Innovations Changing Healthcare (RICH Forum) to be held 20 March 2019 9.30am – 3:30pm.
The Forum is ‘virtual’ in design – you can participate by videoconference or by live webstream to share inspiring journeys which have overcome adversity and hardship, to share lessons learned and strengthen the workforce and service delivery across rural health sectors.
THEME: Resilience of Rural Communities.
The Rural Health Network proudly announce that the Call for Abstracts is now open, and closes 4th February 2019.
Abstracts for oral papers and ePosters are invited which showcase resilience of rural Communities in:
- Health care, services and processes
- Creative recruitment and retention
- Self-care for rural health workers
- Indigenous and culturally appropriate care
- Generalist and flexible workforce models
- Professional development and leadership
- Geographic isolation
- Innovation and support
You can view the abstract guidelines and submit an abstract online at https://www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au/t/go?q=393641
Please distribute broadly through your networks and to interested persons as appropriate.