HSRAANZ Webinar 20 June – Practical Creation and Management of Discrete Choice Experiments – Recording now available
Ben White of SurveyEngine GmbH (Germany) will demonstrate the practical creation and management of Discrete Choice Experiments with examples from real Patient Preference and Valuation studies.
Ben will share best practices and pitfalls from running Choice Experiments at a company with a consistent throughput of 100 health valuation experiments a year.
The Seminar will work through a typical GP Experiment, a EQ5D valuation experiment, and some more exotic DCEs modelling graphical presentation and use of DCEs in other fields. This will be followed by a Q&A session with Ben on any relevant topics.
Ben White, Partner SurveyEngine GmbH (Germany)
Ben White is a founding director of SurveyEngine GmbH. Educated in Physics & Mathematics at the University of Adelaide he moved to Hong Kong in 1992 and led the ICL/Fujitsu team that developed airline scheduling systems for Cathay Pacific and British Airways today. In 1997 he collaborated in with Professors Jordan Louviere, regarded as a founder of Choice Modelling, and became a co-partner in joint company Memetrics Pty.Ltd. in 1999. Ben holds patents for "Choice Modelling System and Methods" in Australia, the United States and the European Union (pending).
All non-commercial webinar participants will be eligible for a free SurveyEngine DCE Research Account at the end of the webinar.
- For quality and resource reasons, limits on self-sourced samples exist:
- 100 Self sourced sample (e.g. students or email lists) per project apply
- Approval is required for more than 100 respondents
- SurveyEngine provides professional respondent sample and management at market rates
- For respondent samples not on SurveyEngine's preferred panel list, additional handling fees apply
Leave a reply →