Close Date & Time: 2-Dec-2020 5:00 pm (ACT Local Time)
Partnership Projects will support connections, within the Australian context, that translate research evidence into health policy and health practice, to improve health services and processes.
- meet the need for a more effective integration of research evidence into health policy and service delivery
- create partnerships among policy makers, managers, service providers and researchers
- provide support to answer often complex and difficult questions that policy makers, managers and service providers face when making decisions and implementing policies that affect Australians health and health care
- be highly responsive to the priorities of government, the community and health professionals
- enable applicants to apply for funding at any time during the year to allow researchers and Partner Organisations to develop timely collaborations.
Eligibility: Applications for NHMRC funding are subject to the eligibility requirements set out in the Partnership Projects 2020 Guidelines.
Institutions must be an NHMRC approved Administering Institution to be eligible to receive and administer NHMRC funding – refer to the NHMRC for a list of approved Administering Institutions.
Minimum Data Dates:
PRC1 – 29 July 2020
PRC2 – 18 November 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.grants.gov.au.