Close Date & Time: 5-Feb-2020 5:00 pm (ACT Local Time)
The Medical Research Future Fund – Primary Health Care Research Initiative aims to enable or support an increase in Australia’s evidence base in primary health care through research to improve service delivery and patient outcomes, and translate this knowledge into action.
The objective of this grant opportunity is to increase Australia’s evidence base in primary health care research for the following priority primary health care research topics:
- the provision of primary health care services in residential aged care and to older Australians in the community
- lessons from comprehensive primary health care service for Indigenous Australians for the broader primary health care system
- mental health service provision by general practice
- application of precision medicine and genomics in primary health care
- rural and regional access to services
- workforce issues, including scope of practice
- voluntary patient enrolment and blended payments
This grant opportunity is being administered by NHMRC on behalf of the Commonwealth Department of Health.
Further information on the Medical Research Future Fund and the Primary Health Care Research Initiative is available on the Department’s website at: https://www.health.gov.au/mrff
Applications will only be accepted from NHMRC-approved Administering Institutions. A list of NHMRC-approved Administering Institutions is available for download from GrantConnect-GO documents, and on the NHMRC website at:
Applications must satisfy all the requirements set out in the 2019 Primary Health Care Research Grant Guidelines.
Total Amount Available (AUD):
Instructions for Application Submission:
Applications must be submitted electronically using NHMRC’s online Research Grants Management System (RGMS).
To apply for this job please visit www.grants.gov.au.