Apply now for full-time PhD scholarships at Deakin University with Deakin Health Economics.
Scholarship applications are open to Australian residents and international students currently living in Australia with H1 Honours or equivalent (e.g. Masters degree with HD in research project).
Deakin Health Economics is one of Australia’s largest teams of health economists.
We are calling for multiple full-time PhD student applications to improve understanding of health economics and its application in both prevention and treatment in a particular topic area or setting of our key research streams.
Example topics include:
• The economics of interventions in primary school: impacts on health, learning and equity
· The economics of public health implementation and scale-up
• Where next for efficiency and equity in violence-prevention policy?
• The cost-effectiveness of cancer control public education mass media campaigns
• The economics of smoking cessation for priority populations
• The economics of secondary prevention interventions for cardiovascular disease
• The economics of digital health technologies
• The economics of environmentally sustainable health care systems
• The economics of endometriosis (across the lifespan)
• The economics of osteoporosis and fracture prevention strategies
Timeframe for commencement:
Available to start between now and early 2021
Interested applicants should provide an expression of interest (maximum one page) that includes nominating their preferred topic area, Weighted Average Mark, University transcript and CV.
Email your application to Deakin Health Economics: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org