Website NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre
- Be an integral member of Academic research in the Health Economics program at the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre
- Located at Clinical Trials Centre, Camperdown Campus
- Fixed Term, full-time/part-time, 3 years opportunity and base salary $127,585 – $147,115 p.a plus superannuation
About the opportunity
We are in a period of exciting and significant investment in our Faculty of Medicine and Health and in order to deliver on the University’s ambitious strategic plan, we are looking for a Senior Research Fellow to join the Health Economics team at the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre.
The CTC is looking to recruit a Senior Research Fellow (Academic Level C), to lead the economic modelling stream of research, under the senior leadership of the Director – Health Economics. Drawing on their extensive expertise in health economics, the incumbent will conduct within-trial and modelled economic evaluations, quality of life and value of information analysis across a range of applied areas. They will develop their own applied or methodological research interests, lead competitive grant applications, and write scholarly papers for publication in high quality medical or economics journals. There will be opportunities to teach in the Master of Clinical Trials Research and Master of Public Health degrees.
The Senior Research Fellow will contribute to the Health Economics program and Research goals of the CTC, as required.
This position can either be full-time or part-time, for a fixed term of 36 months, with renewal subject to funding and business need.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Conducting within-trial and modelled economic evaluations
- Conducting analysis of resource use and costs using linked administrative data
- Collection and analysis of patient reported outcomes
- Preparing high quality written reports and peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Supervision of Research Higher Degree students as appropriate
- Contributing to or leading competitive grant applications
- Management of junior research staff
- Managing key stakeholder/client relationships.
To apply for this job please visit sydney.nga.net.au.