JBIEBHC The University of Adelaide; Faculty of Health Sciences, The Joanna Briggs Institute
Global Leader in Evidence-based Healthcare
The Joanna Briggs Institute is looking to appoint a Research Fellow to join our Implementation Science Team.
- learn and apply the skills required to design and conduct comprehensive literature searches, evaluate the validity of published research, extract and sythesise data to develop evidence that impacts policy and practice with a focus on evidence-based healthcare.
- participating in the development of high quality evidence summaries (rapid reviews)
- liaising and collaborating with our stakeholders nationally and internationally to develop specialist content for EBHC
- Participating in research and teaching activities of the Institute
- Facilitating and supervising evidence implementation projects
For further detail see: https://twitter.com/JBIEBHC/status/888268572190851073
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org