The Association brings together individuals and groups in Australia and New Zealand doing, funding, implementing and disseminating health services research, in order to improve the health system and the health services patients receive. Our members are leaders in the field of HSR and come together to share information and advice, network with peers, mentors and policy makers and to help shape the health services research landscape. Members receive the latest HSR news and get early access to employment, research and funding opportunities. Membership includes discounted access to the HSR Conference and other events. Your support enables us to influence the research landscape and to move evidence into practice
Membership of the HSRAANZ operates on a yearly basis, based on the date you join.
The Association has a variety of membership options. Organisations are encouraged to join as corporate members (which includes 3 individual memberships).
Note: Employees and associates of an organisation which is a corporate member are entitled to join as individual members and receive a 10% discount. Click here to see the list of corporate member institutions. Please contact Sarah Green at email@example.com to obtain the discount code for your institution. Please enter this code when you make your payment for your membership.
We also have memberships for individuals, with special rates for students. And we offer a 10% discount for 2 and 5 year memberships.
Discounts are also available for organisations joining up 5 or more staff or students. To access this discount please contact Sarah Green
International memberships are GST free.
Here are just a few reasons why you should join the HSRAANZ.
Click on each of the membership categories below to see the pricing for each membership type and to sign up as a member.
Recognises the importance of centres and groupings of health services researchers in building research infrastructure, providing training and professional development.
As a Corporate member your organisation receives tangible benefits, contributes to development of the health services research sector, raises its profile and demonstrates that it is a leader in the field of health services research.
Core Benefits for Corporate Members
- Nominate up to three (3) staff members to receive free individual membership of the Association and individual member benefits.
- Employees and associates of an organisation which is a corporate member are entitled to join as individual members and receive a 10% discount.
- Staff members from an organisation which is a corporate member can attend the Association’s biennial conference and many other events organized by the Association at the member rate.
- Links between the Association’s website and the websites of corporate member organizations.
- Assistance in organizing specific sessions around areas of interest to corporate members at the Association’s biennial conference.
- Free regular job and event postings and research announcements.
- Staff and student access to our webinars, research dissemination services, awards and prizes, and mentoring scheme.
To sign up your organisation as a corporate member email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invoice.
Individual members are vital to the credibility of a professional association. Having a broad membership from all parts of the health services research community gives the Association legitimacy and strength and enables us to speak with ‘one voice’ for our community. We rely on our individual members’ commitment, input, knowledge and expertise to achieve our goals.
The Association provides an opportunity for individual members to come together with like-minded individuals, to share information and advice, to network with peers, mentors and policy makers, to receive the latest health service news, and get early access to the latest employment, research, and funding opportunities.
Core Benefits for Individual Members
- Regular newsletters and email updates including latest news and journal articles.
- Early notification of the HSRAANZ biennial conference and other Association events and members’ rates at all such events.
- Access to the HSRAANZ website – including access to member restricted pages and to jobs, events, news items, journal links, newsletter archives, links to corporate organizations.
- Opportunities to exchange views with others researchers, including international leaders in the field.
- Opportunities to meet with policymakers, health service managers, clinicians, and others within the health services community.
- Eligibility to join the Association’s Emerging Researchers Group in health services research (ERGO) and Indigenous Health Group.
- Eligibility for the Associations mentoring program and career advice.
- Eligibility for an expanded range of HSRAANZ prizes and awards.
- Eligibility for research grant networking and support.
- Eligibility for research dissemination service through HSRAANZ Webinar Series.
Undergraduate Student membership
Postgraduate Student membership
Discounted Subscriptions to Quality Publications
Health Policy – Individual Association members are eligible for a substantially discounted electronic subscription (more details to follow).
Journal of Health Services Research & Policy – Individual Association members are eligible for a 20% discounted rate (178 pounds) for the standard personal subscription (print only).
For details of how to access these offers contact Sarah Green
For further information on the HSRAANZ and why you should join click here
© Copyright - 2020 Health Services Research Association of Australia & New Zealand
Corporate Member Institutions×