Each year, the NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation (ACI) provides funding for selected research grants, allocating grant funds across several small to medium size projects.
The purpose of the Research Grant Scheme is to undertake and source relevant, high quality research that aligns with the ACI mandate, functions, strategic plan and research priorities.
- 29th June 2020: Grant call open
- 10th August 2020: Grant proposals submission deadline
- December 2020: Successful applications announced
- December 2021: Progress report due
- June 2022: Final report due
- Late-2022: Presentation and workshop day