In today’s world where there is growing demand for data-driven solutions, our Health Data Science professional development online courses provide a timely option for employers seeking to quickly upskill staff and for individuals wanting to gain new skills to meet immediate work demands or support future career aspirations.
The Health Data Science professional development courses stem from the Master of Science in Health Data Science program at UNSW Sydney. Five of the courses are drawn directly from the Master of Science program, and two courses have been customised with Australian-focussed topics.
The courses include:
- Data in the Australia Health System
- Statistical Foundations in Health Data Science
- Management and Curation of Australian Health Data
- Computing for Health Data Science
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Statistical Modelling
- Visualisation and Communication of Health Data
The courses are fully online and have durations between 14 to 20 weeks.
For more information and closing dates for course registration, please visit: https://cbdrh.med.unsw.edu.au/event/professional-development-health-data-science