The Australian Research Council (ARC) is currently undertaking a comprehensive review of Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) and the Engagement and Impact Assessment (EI).
The purpose of the review is to enable the ARC to:
- simplify and streamline the programs
- take advantage of recent developments in technology and big data
- ensure the programs continue to reflect world’s best practice and
- respond to the ongoing needs of the university sector, government and the public for a robust evaluation of Australian university research quality, impact and engagement.
Public consultation will be open for eight weeks with submissions closing on Monday 12 October 2020.
Submissions should be made through the online submission portal. The portal will allow users to:
- respond to the questions in the consultation paper
- upload a response in Microsoft Word or machine-readable PDF format.
Links to the consultation paper and the survey can also be found on the ARC website.
The HSRAANZ would be interested to receive members' views on this issue and they can be submitted to email@example.com.